Mineral-source potassium humate is a high-efficiency organic chemical potassium fertilizer. Because the organic fertilizer is a biologically active traditional Chinese medicine preparation, it can improve the available potassium content of the soil, reduce the damage and immobilization of potassium, and improve the digestion of potassium by crops. Absorption and utilization rate also have the functions of improving soil, promoting crop growth and development, enhancing crop resistance work ability, improving crop quality, and maintaining ecological and environmental protection in agriculture and animal husbandry. Acid has been accepted by many people, and has been placed on hope. In this article, we will introduce the operation method and common problems.
1. If the soil is alkaline or saline-alkali soil, the mineral source potassium humate can be used to strengthen the acid and alkali to create a better growth environment for the crop roots. The root is born, the root is dead, and the root is deep and leafy. , that's the big truth.
2. After too much fertilizer, soil salinization, agglomeration, and lack of soil organic matter, mineral source potassium humate can be used to reduce soil conductivity, reduce scattered salt in soil, and change soil colloid.
3. The effect of biological bacteria agent is not ideal after use. Biological bacteria can be used to cooperate with mineral potassium humate. Mineral potassium humate can provide nitrogen source for biological bacteria, improve the breeding rate and total number of bacteria, and produce beneficial bacteria. Indoor space clumps are generated, occupying the living space of harmful bacteria, so that the biological agent can fully play a higher role.
4. The soil temperature is low. The temperature of the water will decrease when potassium dissolves in the water. Adding mineral potassium humate during fertilizer flushing can reduce the adverse effects of ultra-low temperature on the roots. In addition, the color of the surface is darker after flushing the mineral source potassium humate. , It is easier to digest and absorb the sun, which is beneficial to increase the soil temperature.
5. Before the dry season and the rainy season, the application of mineral potassium humate will alleviate the severe drought at a certain level, and the field damage after waterlogging will be more serious.
6. If the roots of crops are underdeveloped and senescent, mineral source potassium humate should be used. Mineral source potassium humate can promote the growth and development of crop pore-shaped roots.
7. For crops that must pursue perfect color and surface smoothness, mineral potassium humate should be used. Because mineral potassium humate can promote the formation of fruit wax, cuticle and lignocellulose on the surface of crops.
8. For crops that must be large, mineral source potassium humate should be used, because mineral source potassium humate can increase the total number of somatic cells in the large position, and at the same time expand the volume of somatic cells.
9. The rising trend is weak, and crops that must be quickly restored to normal should use mineral potassium humate.